Bring the Heat UK Tech Tour - Book Your Event Today
Introduce FLIR’s R&D Thermal Imaging Cameras to your Company or University Department by Hosting a ‘Bring The Heat’ Tech Tour Event!
What is 'Bring the Heat' UK Tech Tour?
As FLIR's UK premier supplier of R&D Thermal Imaging Cameras, we are looking for companies or university departments to host a 2-hour long technology event.
Introduce your colleagues to the world of Infrared, getting them hands-on using various thermal imaging cameras, understand the theoretical fundamentals and learn how the technology is used for:
- industrial research
- material testing
- medical applications
What do I need to do?
All you need to have is an available room accommodating up to 20 people, and our Infrared Team does the rest! It really is that simple!
Plus, as a thank you, the host will receive a FREE FLIR C2 Infrared Camera (RRP £560) and a free FLIR event promotion pack. Also, each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance (terms & conditions apply).
How do I book the event?
For more information and to register your interest, simply use the form to the right and one of our team will be in touch to arrange your event!
Typical Agenda (content may change depending on venue):
- Infrared Theory and fundamentals
- High Speed thermal imaging technology
- Microscope imaging, performance and limitations
- Applications in: automotive, aerospace, medical, NDT
- Questions and answers with thermography experts in the field
The event is typically 1.5-2 hours long including refreshment breaks, open discussions and practical demos.
Who normally attends?
Students, researchers or engineers who:
- Want to correlate IR, FEA or CFD
- Are already a user of these optical techniques
- Want to learn about infrared technologies and its real world application in Research and Development