Trade-in Your Old Electrical Calibrator and Save up-to 25%
Arrange Your Trade-in
Your old 90s calibrator will soon be out of service!
Save up-to 25% - Offer ends 31st July 2017
Your old Fluke 1990’s calibrator or signal generator will soon be out of service or can be already obsolete. So now is the time to trade in your old calibrator.
Benefit from this unique offer to trade in your older outdated calibration equipment (whatever brand you own) against an equivalent new generation Fluke Calibration product. Send in your existing calibrator and save up to 25% on a new unit.
Reduce your cost of ownership.
Ageing or unsupported, obsolete equipment in your calibration lab pose an increasing risk of higher repair costs and extended down-time as they grow older. This can mean lost revenues and a higher cost of ownership for your lab.
* in all configurations
Terms & Conditions
- Offer ends 31/07/2017
- Entries must be submitted by completing the on-line registration form.
- A trade-in will only be considered for each equivalent calibrator product. The decision on whether a trade-in product qualifies is up to the discretion of SJ Electronics/Fluke Calibration.
- The trade-in instrument should be returned within eight weeks upon delivery of the new instrument.
- Contact us for the rules on how to return your old calibrator.
- This offer is for trade-in transactions only and no cash returns will be made.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- This offer is only valid for customers in Europe, Middle-East and Russia/CIS
SJ Electronics reserves the right to change or withdraw the Fluke Calibration Trade-In program at any time, and without any prior notice.