NUWPEC - National Universities Working Party on Electronic Components
The benefits of partnering with us:
- Application specific solutions provided by experienced technical sales engineers within the educational & research groups
- Direct contact to develop a professional relationship with a dedicated technical sales engineer
- On-site demonstrations of the latest innovations in the test & measurement world
- Custom bundle discount packages & match funding for larger requirements
- Receive technical advice, support & service
- To get the most out of your budget and offer value
NUWPEC (National Universities Working Party on Electronic Components) is a collaboration of regional purchasing consortia (NWUPC, APUC, LUPC, SUPC, HEPCW, NEUPC and Crescent) working together to achieve competitive pricing and added value when sourcing industry leading quality product.
See below for the purchasing consortia for which SJ Electronics is listed as a supplier:
SJ Electronics has been awarded NUWPEC in recognition of our high-quality technical distribution services, support and supply to educational institutions and research groups.
As a NUWPEC Contracted Supplier to the education/research sectors, we offer tailored solutions and a complete product portfolio to assist you in preparing your students for real-life measurements / moving forward with your research.
With over 35 years experience in working with many Universities and Colleges across the UK, we have had the pleasure of upgrading teaching laboratories with the latest test and measurement instruments and teaching network systems and also helping research groups innovate quicker and more effectively.
Would you like to find out more?