Amprobe Socket-Check Adapter ADPTR-SCT-UK
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- Output: 4mm safety socket
- Voltage range: 0 to 120 V AC
- Frequency range: 50 to 60 Hz
- Nominal current: 4 A max
Ensure safe and reliable testing with the Socket-check adapters
This Socket-Check adapter will ensure safe, reliable testing with optimal contact to outlet. This adapter can be used in conjunction with a wide variety of test equipment that uses test leads terminating in 4mm safety connectors.
• Ease of use
• Optimal and safe contact to outlets
• Low contact resistance, important for line resistance and loop impedance measurement
• Low contact resistance, important for earth bond measurement (UK: R1 and R2 testing)
• Designed in a small robust housing
• 4 mm safety socket
• Maintenance free
Socket-check adapters are perfect to be used with the following products:
• Installation Testers
• Insulation testers
• Portable Appliance Testers (PAT)
• Wire Tracers
• Voltage Measurement and Monitoring (PQ)
The Socket-Check Adapters are available with Schuko and UK plug.
The Schuko version is available in two versions, the SCT version is: one with a socket for L, N and PE, and a second one with only PE (protective earth).