From compliance test systems to rack-mounted industrial power subsystems, AMETEK Programmable Power is the leader in the design and manufacture of precision, AC programmable power sources. California Instrument AC power sources are used in R&D, test and measurement, avionics testing, inverter testing, arbitrary waveform generation, bulk power and power conditioning applications across a wide variety of industrial segments.
California Instruments' main product line is comprised of AC programmable power sources, AC power supplies, AC power sources and AC compliance testing ranging from 800VA to 480kVA. The voltage ranges from 0V to 600V and the current ranges from 0A to 1,500A.
- California Instruments RS Series - High power AC and DC Power Source
The RS Series consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications.Learn More
- California Instruments MX Series - High Output AC and DC Power System
The MX Series consists of multiple high power AC and DC power systems that provide controlled AC and DC output for ATE and product test applications.Learn More
- California Instruments Ls and Lx Series - Three Phase and Single Phase AC Power SourcesThe Ls Series is an improved version of the classic California Instruments L Series AC power sources. Learn More
- California Instruments iX Series - AC/DC Power Source with a High Performance Power AnalyzerThe Compact iX Series represents a new generation of AC/DC power sources that address the increasing demands on test equipment to perform additional functions at a lower cost. Learn More
- California Instruments i-iX Series II - AC/DC Power Source with a High Performance Power AnalyzerThe iX provides a high load current capability, multi or single phase output modes, and built-in power analyzer measurements Learn More
- California Instruments CSW Series - High Performance Programmable AC and DC Power SourcesThe CSW is designed for testing today's complex electronics, including avionics, telecommunications and commercial electronics requiring low profile, light weight power supplies. Learn More
- California Instruments BPS Series - High Power Programmable AC SourceProgrammable AC power for frequency conversion and product test applications, Available output power of 30, 45, 75 and 90 kVA per unit and multi-unit configurations for power requirements up to 180 kVA and above Learn More