Testo develop and manufacture a full range of instruments which are critical to the effective and efficient maintenance of premises, and allow compliance with all key regulations.
- Gas Analysis - Measuring instruments that analyse the different flue gas parameters of heating systems or industrial burners, thus helping adjust them to be more environmentally-friendly.
- Hand Held Instruments - Portable instruments to measure temperature, humidity, air flow, pressure, pH values, conductivity, illumination levels, sound level, water activity, and instruments for adjusting refrigeration systems.
- Infrared and Thermography - Non-contact instruments for measuring temperature. These instruments record the infrared radiation being emitted by an object (thermal radiation) and display this either as an individual value or thermal image.
Items 1-10 of 26
- Testo 883 - Thermal Imager£3,456.00
Best image quality: IR resolution of 320 x 240 pixels (with SuperResolution 640 x 480 pixels); NETD < 40 mk
Useful features: testo SiteRecognition intelligent image management and testo ScaleAssist automatic contrast adjustment
Extensive analysis and documentation: With the intuitive professional software testo IRSoft
Full control: Manual focus and interchangeable lenses
- Testo 868 - Thermal Imaging Camera£1,099.00
The Testo 868 thermal imager is characterized by its professional measuring performance and its easy handling. It has the best thermal image quality in its class, an integrated digital camera and impressive smart functions. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.Learn More
- Testo 320 - Flue Gas Analyser- Advanced Kit + Printer£790.00
- Testo 890 - Thermal Imaging Camera£11,999.00
The testo 890 is available in 7 kit options:
- X1 kit : with single lens (either standard 42°, 25°, or 15° telephoto type)
- X2 kit : with two lenses ( standard 42° + 15° telephoto type)
- X3 kit : with three lenses ( standard 42°, 25°, and 15° telephoto type)
- X4 kit : with single super-telephoto lens option (7° x 5.3°)
- X5 kit : with one lens (42°, 25°, or 15° telephoto) + super telephoto.
- X6 : with two lenses (42°, 25°, or 15° telephoto) + super telephoto.
- X7 : with single 42° wide angle lens and FeverDetection function built-in.