FLIR C3 Educational Kit
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- Thermal camera offer specifically for educational environments
- Enhance your lessons by visualising heat
- Comes with software, tripod and more
For verified educational institutions only.
Bring a new and exciting way to teach into the classroom with the new FLIR C3 thermal imaging camera. What better way to teach than to show students in real life how heat concepts work, let them witness and engage first-hand in vivid colour, the effects of heat conduction, insulation, friction, and much more with this special educational kit.
What's Included in the FLIR C3 Educational Kit?
- FLIR C3 Thermal Camera
- Tripod Mount
- FLIR ResearchIR Software Package
- Access to FLIR Educational Content with Lectures, Experiments and Teacher's Guides
Practical Learning In The Classroom
It’s hard trying to visualise what you can’t see, teaching it can be even harder, but with the addition of the FLIR C3 to a classroom you open up a whole new way of teaching. Demonstrate difficult concepts with ease to the student, using full-colour thermal images and cover thermal concepts such as:
- Thermal properties of materials and objects
- Heat conduction, convection, & radiation
- Heat insulation
- Energy transformation
- Phase change
Packed with Technology
The small pocket-sized thermal camera is packed with features to make lessons fun and informative and has a bright 3” intuitive touchscreen with a full menu system and produces thermal images of 60 x 60 pixels. As well as a thermal camera on the back, you will also find a visible camera, used for identifying the object you want to take a thermal image of easier. You will also find FLIR’s patented thermal MSX technology which overlays an image over the thermal image to give greater detail and instantly recognise where the heat source is.
FLIR C3 is fully radiometric so students can analyse data and pull out individual temperatures from 4800 pixels ranging from -10°C to 150°C
Various viewing modes make it even easier to find what you’re looking for; with the area measurement box, you can instantly find the hottest or coldest areas of the image.
FLIR C3 Pocket Thermal Camera Key Features
- Pocket-sized thermal camera ideal for a wide variety of different applications
- Fully radiometric design - every pixel in the image is assigned its own temperature reading
- Brilliant, 3" intuitive touch screen with automatic orientation
- 80 x 60 pixel thermal resolution
- 9Hz frame rate
- Multiple image modes - thermal images, visual images, MSX and picture-in-picture
- Selectable colour palettes - iron, rainbow, rainbow high contrast and grey
- Adjustable emissivity to cater for use on different surface types
- Highly accurate temperature measurements - ±2°C
- WiFi-enabled - wirelessly send images to a tablet, smartphone or PC
- Area measurement box measures the hottest/coldest spots in an image (MAX/MIN)
- MSX-enabled - enhances the level of detail in thermal images by blending them together with visual images
- Wide temperature measurement range from -10 to 150°C (14 to 302°F)
- High thermal sensitivity detects subtle temperature differences common in building applications
- FLIR Tools professional software included - ideal for image analysis at a later date
- Stream video via FLIR Tools (non-radiometric)
- Store up to 500 images on internal memory
- Rechargeable internal battery with life of up to 2 hours
- FLIR C3 Thermal Camera
- Power Supply/Charger
- Tripod Mount
- USB Cable
- Printed Documentation
For Educational and Research bodies only
Experience and find out more about the FLIR ResearchIR Software - A powerful and easy-to-use thermal analysis software package for FLIR Research & Development / Science cameras.
Need infrared training? We offer training, certification, and re-certification in all aspects of infrared thermography use - Find out more.