FLIR C3 Pocket Thermal Imaging Camera + FLIR VP52 NCV Detector with Flashlight (Special Offer)
Regular Price: £565.00
On Sale £543.00
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Compact Thermal Imaging System with Wi-Fi
The FLIR C3 is designed to be your go-to tool for building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC, or electrical repair. This slim camera fits easily in your pocket so you can take it anywhere. Its integrated touch-screen is a snap to learn, so you can quickly get to the job of finding hidden problems, documenting repairs, and sharing images over Wi-Fi.
Share Images Instantly Over Wi-Fi
Whether your thermal image foretells a problem or confirms a repair, you’ll want to show it to your customer or boss. The new FLIR C3 with Wi-Fi makes sharing that evidence easier. Connect the C3 to a smartphone or tablet with the free FLIR Tools Mobile app and instantly transfer images, build a report, and send them off right from the jobsite.
Professional-level Measurement Features
Use the C3 Hot Spot or Cold Spot feature to quickly measure within a defined area box. The C3 displays a spotmeter and the Max. or Min. temperature, so you can instantly see where it's hottest or coldest.
MSX® Image Enhancement only from FLIR
The C3 features FLIR's unique MSX® that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX® is real time whether watching the camera's LCD or streaming video over USB.
The FLIR VP52 CAT IV-rated NCV detector is designed to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed.
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile high/low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving low battery indication and auto power off
- Rugged double molded design
- Includes 2 AAA batteries, user manual and limited lifetime warranty