FLIR E6 (incl. Wi-Fi) with Educational Kit
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- 160 × 120 IR Resolution
- Thermal Sensitivity <0.06°C
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Analyze and edit images, and create convincing reports with FLIR Tools
For verified educational institutions only.
Enhance your lessons by visualising heat. Put the power of Thermal Imaging in your student's hands.
The Flir E6 is a point-and-shoot thermal imaging camera that gives you access to a new dimension. The Flir E6 camera is an affordable replacement for a spot pyrometer. It provides a thermal image with temperature information on every pixel. The combined image storage of the new MSX®, thermal and visual formats make the cameras incomparably easy to use.
Now you can afford the ultimate inspection tool with huge discounts specifically for educational environments. Blow your audience away with dramatic MSX® thermal images that clearly reveal problems from sources of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment.
- FLIR MSX® enabled - blends together digital and thermal images to dramatically enhance image quality
- Field-swappable lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with average four-hour battery life
- Store hundreds of different images with selectable mode - standard, visual and MSX®
- Picture-in-picture mode - overlays a thermal window on a digital image
- Comfortable, pistol-shaped lightweight design
- Focus-free lens for easier image targeting
- Automatic hot and cold spot detection
- Manual level and span thermal tuning
- Area box measurement mode
- Spot measurement mode
- Rechargeable Batteries - Quick-release battery is easy to remove, change, and recharge
- Fast Download - Rapid image downloading via USB for sharing and documentation
- Measurement Accuracy - Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for reliable results
- Fast Temperatures - Area box with auto hot and cold spot hunts down extremes in no time
- Warranty - 2 years coverage on the camera, 5 on batteries, and 10 on the detector
- Thermal Resolution: 160x120 pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity: 0.06°C
- Temperature Range: -20 to 250°C
- Screen: LCD 3" full colour
- Pixel Resolution: 640x480
- Accuracy: 2%
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- Field Of View: 45x34°
The kit consists of a FLIR E6 (incl. Wi-Fi) plus an educational kit card with download links for FLIR Tools+, FLIR ResearchIR Standard (incl. printed license key), and educational resources.
- Flir E6 Infrared camera
- Hard transport case
- Battery (inside camera)
- USB cable
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs
- Printed documentation
- Educational kit card with download links for FLIR Tools+, FLIR ResearchIR Standard (incl. printed license key), and educational resources.