FLIR ETS320 Thermal Imaging Camera for Electronics / Components Testing
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
FLIR ETS320™ Thermal Imaging System for Electronics Testing
Whether the goal is product testing or scientific research, heat can be an important indicator of how a system is functioning. The FLIR ETS320 is a non-contact thermal measurement system that pairs a high-sensitivity infrared camera with an integrated stand, for hands-free measurement of printed circuit boards and other small electronics.
Reduce Test Times:
ETS320 takes the guesswork out of thermal testing for fast discovery of hot spots and potential points of failure. This sensitive camera detects minute temperature shifts (< 0.06°C) and quantifies heat generation up to 250°C.
Improve Product Design:
The ETS320 offers 76,800 points of non-contact measurement, so researchers can locate hot spots without concerns about unseen heat sinks. Temperature measurement accuracy of ±3°C helps to ensure products attain quality assurance and factory acceptance.
Designed for benchtop work:
FLIR designed the ETS320 for hands-free use in a lab, with a microscope-style stand that's quick to set up and simplified features that allow researchers to focus on their work instead of on camera controls.
FLIR ETS320 FEATURES:
- Non-Contact Measurement
- 320 x 240 pixel infrared detector provides 76,800 points of non-contact measurement
- High Measurement Accuracy
- Temperature measurement accuracy of ±3°C aids in attaining quality assurance and factory acceptance of printed circuit boards
- Wide Temperature Range
- Quantifies heat generation and thermal dissipation up to 250°C
- Hands-Free Measurement
- Specifically designed for hands-free, battery-operated testing on electronics
- Visual Confirmation of Heat
- Crisp, 3” LCD display provides immediate thermal feedback
- FLIR ONE App allows you to share thermal images and videos to the social media platform of your choice.