Fluke Calibration 1523 Handheld Thermometer Readout
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Thermometer Readout, Handheld, 1 Channel
Measure, graph and record three sensor types with one tool
The Fluke 1523 and Fluke 1524 Reference Thermometers from Fluke Calibration measure, graph, and record PRTs, thermocouples, and thermistors. These thermometer readouts deliver exceptional accuracy, wide measurement range, temperature logging, and trending, all in a handheld tool you can take anywhere.
The Fluke 1523 and Fluke 1524 let you handle field applications, laboratory measurements, and data logging with ease. And with the dual channel measurement capabilities of the model Fluke 1524, you can do twice the work in half the time.
Three sensor types
- PRTs: –200 °C to 1000 °C
- Thermocouples –200 °C to 2315 °C
- Precision thermistors: –50 °C to 150 °C
- PRTs: up to ±0.011 °C
- Thermocouples : ±0.24 °C for J,K,L,M
- Precision thermistors: ±0.002 °C
- PRTs: 0.45 seconds per sample
- Thermocouples: 0.3 second per sample
- Precision thermistors: 0.3 seconds per sample
- Fluke 1523: Single channel standard model; memory for 25 readings and statistics
- Fluke 1524: Two channels; memory for logging 15,000 measurements; real-time clock for time and date stamps
- 128x64 backlit LCD graphic display
- Plot and scale trends in real time
- Simultaneous dual channel readings
Calibration, loop checking, plant startup, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair are some of the varied duties that need a 1523 or 1524 thermometer. Use it for a handy temperature reference and temperature logger in baths, dry-block calibrators, thermowells, clean rooms, engines, heat exchangers, furnaces, freezers, or anything else that must be calibrated, checked, or maintained.