Fluke Calibration 4180-256 Infrared Calibrator
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
The Fluke 4180 Precision Infrared Calibrators for infrared thermometers and thermal imagers is fast, accurate, and easy to use. It comes with an accredited calibration from one of the world’s most trusted temperature calibration laboratories, sample calibration procedures for Fluke thermometers built right in and everything you need to get started making high-quality infrared thermometer calibrations.
The Fluke 4180 Infrared Temperature Calibrator reaches temperatures from –15 °C to 120 °C. Uniformity is important in infrared temperature calibration work because an infrared thermometer will “see” as much as the entire target when placed at the appropriate calibration distance.
Unique patent pending safety features make the instrument the safest IR calibrator available. The Block Temperature Indicator shows the user when the target temperature is above 50°C letting the user know when it is safe to place the target cover on the instrument and/or move it to a different location. The indicator remains illuminated when the instrument is energised and above 50°C, but with mains power removed, it will flash until the target temperature drops below 50°C.
In addition, with accuracies as good as ± 0.35 °C the 4180 Series can meet its specifications without additional emissivity-related corrections, leading to legitimate test uncertainty ratios (TUR) as good as 4:1. The Fluke 4180 IR Calibrator is designed in accordance with IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No 61010.1-04. The uniformity and stability are so good that variations can’t be detected with a thermal imager.
- Rapid heating and cooling.
- RS-232 interface capability.
- Eight set-point memory.
- Adjustable readout in °C or °F.
- Adjustable Emissivity.
- Calibrated radiometrically for meaningful, consistent results.
- Intuitive, easy-to-read display that indicates when temperature is stable.
Fluke 4180 Specifications:
- Temperature Range: –15 °C to 120 °C.
- Stability: ± 0.10 °C at –15 °C, ± 0.05 °C at 0 °C, ± 0.10 °C at 120 °C.
- Heating Time: 15 min: –15 °C to 120 °C, 14 min: 23 °C to 120 °C.
- Cooling Time: 15 min: 120 °C to 23 °C, 20 min: 23 °C to –15 °C.
- Stabilisation Time: 10 minutes.
- Target diameter: 152.4mm (6 in).
- Computer interface: RS-232.
- Power: 230V ac (+/- 10%), 5A, 50/60Hz, 1000W.
- Dimensions: 356 mm x 241 mm x 216 mm (14 in x 9.5 in x 8.5 in).
- Weight: 9.1 kg (21 lb).
- Fluke 4180-256 Warranty: One year..
- Fluke 4180 IR Calibrator
- Report of Calibration
- Power Cord
- User’s Guide
- Documentation CD
- Target Cover
- Serial Cable