Fluke Calibration 5616 Secondary Reference PRT (Discontinued)
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Durable, accurate sensor for use in the factory, field or lab.
- Temperature range: -200 °C to 420 °C
- Excellent stability: ± 10 mK
- Calibrated accuracy ± 0.011 °C at 0 °C
- Reference-grade platinum sensing element
- NIST-traceable calibration included
You won't find another NIST-traceable reference temperature sensor that matches the accuracy and temperature range of the 5616 for the same price.
The 5616-12 is a 100-ohm platinum resistance thermometer (PRT) with excellent short-term repeatability and comes with an unaccredited NIST-traceable calibration.
For more information or pricing please call on 0800 583 4455 or email email@example.com