Fluke Calibration 6531, 6532 E-DWT Electronic Deadweight Tester Kits
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Fluke Calibration improved the hydraulic pressure calibration process with the introduction of E-DWT-H electronic deadweight tester. E-DWT-H is an electronic calibrator designed to deliver traditional hydraulic deadweight tester performance with digital measurement features and convenience. Some improvements offered by E-DWT-H include:
- No weights to load and unload, transport or send out for calibration
- Provides real-time pressure indication with no need to know and correct for local gravity or ambient temperature
- No piston-cylinder changes
- No significant sensitivity to level or vibration
- Able to set and read any pressure value exactly, no minimum increment limited by smallest available masses; perfect for applications that require setting a nominal pressure precisely on the device under test and measuring it, such as analog gauge calibration
- Operates in any unit of measure, switching easily from one unit to the next
The E-DWT-H is at home in metrology and calibration labs, on the production floor or in the field. It can operate with a wide selection of test mediums, including Sebacate calibration fluid, mineral oil, water and other liquids. ± 0.02 % of reading total one-year measurement uncertainty rivals the best laboratory deadweight testers.
High-performance calibration made simple.
Fluke Calibration electronic deadweight tester kits feature E-DWT-H configurations combined with the accessories needed for a complete calibration system. Model 6531 options feature E-DWT-H configurations with a single quartz reference pressure transducer (Q-RPT) to offer percent of reading performance from 10 % to 100 % of device full scale. Model 6532 options feature an additional Q-RPT to maximize workload coverage, with percent of reading performance from 1 % to 100 % of device full scale. An included vacuum fill kit allows the E-DWT to be filled with your choice of compatible fluid, while eliminating problematic air pockets from the test circuit. Also included is a test station adapter to mount just about any pressure device to be tested without using PTFE tape or wrenches. 6531 and 6532 kits provide all you need to perform high-level hydraulic pressure calibration right out of the box.
- Pressure ranges available to 200 MPa (30,000 psi)
- ± 0.02 % of reading total one-year accuracy, 0.025 % for two years
- Low torque variable volume allows for pressure generation and control up to 200 MPa (30,000 psi) with minimal physical effort
- Built-in priming system to fill system with test fluid and purge unwanted air to assure smooth operation
- Unique test port design eliminates the need for PTFE tape or wrenches. Adapters included for 1/8 in, 1/4 in, 3/8 in and 1/2 in NPT, 1/8 in, 1/4 in, 3/8 in and 1/2 in BSP, M20 x 1.5 and M14 x 1.5
- Compatible with a wide range of liquids, including water. Vacuum fill kit included to fill the E-DWT with any compatible test medium
- AutoTest™, AutoRange, ready/not ready indicator, onboard data capture and storage, overpressure alarm, RS-232 remote interface and other advanced features to simplify testing, improve safety and prevent calibration errors and damage to equipment
- Optional foot switch accessory allows hands-free data collection when running AutoTests
- Rechargeable battery pack and transport case options for field operation
Price on application - Please call 0800 583 4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org