Fluke Calibration 705 Loop Calibrator
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
The Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator is a cost-effective, integrated solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. It features:
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Compact case with separate protective holster
- Three-year warranty
Low-cost calibrator muscle.
For a powerful loop calibrator at a very affordable price, choose the new Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator. This feature-rich solution to loop calibration, maintenance and repair offers:
- A large display and simple, pushbutton interface for ease of use.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.02%
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks. Save time over traditional knob type controls.
- "Span Check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed.
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default startup modes.
Specifications Current Measurement Range: 0 to 24 mA Resolution: 0.001 mA Accuracy: 0.02% Rdg + 2 LSD Current Sourcing Range: 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA Accuracy: 0.025% Rdg + 2 LSD Drive Capability: 1000 Ω @ 24 mA Current Simulation Range: 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA Accuracy: 0.025% Rdg + 2 LSD Ext. loop voltage requirement: 12-30 V Loop Power While measuring mA, 24 V Voltage measurement Range: 0 to 28 V DC Resolution: 1 mV Accuracy: 0.025% Rdg + 2 LSD Environmental Specifications Operating Temperature -10 ºC to 55 ºC Storage Temperature -40 ºC to 60 ºC Humidity (Without Condensation) 0 to 90% (0 ºC to 35 ºC); 0 to 70% (35 ºC to 55 ºC) Temperature Coefficient -10 ºC to 18 ºC, 28 ºC to 55 ºC, ±.005% of range per ºC Safety Specifications Safety CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992 EMC EN50082-1:1992 and EN55022:1994 Class B Maximum voltage 30 V Mechanical & General Specifications Size 152 x 70 x 41 mm Weight 340g Batteries One 9V battery Warranty Three years Shock & Vibration per MIL-T-28800 for a Class 2 Instrument Display current and % of span Yes Auto step, auto ramp Yes Span Check Yes