Fluke Calibration 787/E Process Meter
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Process Multimeter (inc 0 to 20mA source)A maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every instrumentation technician's toolbox, the Fluke 787 ProcessMeter™ combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the 787 adds the ability to measure, source, and simulate dc loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution.
- DMM and loop calibrator in one tool
- Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current)
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes.
- 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency.
- 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse.
- 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output.
- AC70A crocodile clips
- protective holster with Flex-Stand
- 9V alkaline battery
- quick reference guide
- TL75 test leads
- user manual