Fluke Calibration P3000 Pneumatic Deadweight Testers
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Each instrument is supplied with a detachable lid that makes it neat, compact and easily portable. The weight masses are stored in a high-quality case with a self-locking mechanism to protect them during transit.
All units are provided with a traceable certificate of accuracy, weight mass details, 1/8 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch NPT or BSP female adaptors, operating fluid (where applicable) and spare seals.
The piston/cylinder assemblies are manufactured to the very highest standards with certified accuracies traceable to international standards laboratories such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Pressure ranges from vacuum through 2 000 psi (140 bar)
- Accuracy better than .015 % of reading. (Increased accuracy option of 0.008 %)
- Gas operated with optional hand pumps
- Dual vacuum/pressure models available
- Psi, bar, kgf/cm2, kPa and MPa ranges available
- Piston/cylinder design provides stability and repeatability
- Built-in pneumatic hand pumps for pressure and vacuum
- Piston flotation indicator
- High-quality needle valves provide optimum control
- Mounted spirit level and adjustable feet
- Test station design with O-rings eliminates the need for PTFE tape or wrenches
- Improved case with springloaded latches for hood
- Sturdy weight box with hinged lid and side handles for easy transport
Price on application - Please call 0800 583 4455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org