Fluke MDA-510 Motor Drive Analyzer
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- Motor drive analyzer
- 4 channel
- 500 MHz
Simplify complex motor-drive troubleshooting with guided test setups and automated drive measurements that provide reliable, repeatable test results.
The Fluke MDA 510 Motor-Drive Analyzer saves time and eliminates the hassle of setting up complex measurements while simplifying the troubleshooting process for variable frequency drives. Simply select a test and the step-by-step guided measurements show you where to make voltage and current connections, while the preset measurement profiles ensure you will capture all the data you need for each critical motor-drive-section- from the input to the output, the DC bus, and the motor itself.
The MDA-510 can also:
- Measure key motor-drive parameters including voltage, current, DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and harmonics (MDA-550), voltage modulation, and motor shaft voltage discharges (MDA-550).
- Perform extended harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on your electrical power system.
- Conduct guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input and shaft measurements (MDA-550) with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
- Use simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
- Create reports quickly and easily that are perfect for documenting troubleshooting and collaborative work with others.
- Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.
- 1x BP 291 li-ion battery pack
- 1x BC190 charger/power adapter
- 3x VPS 100:1 high voltage probes with alligator clips
- 1x VPS410-II-R 10:1 500MHz voltage probe
- 1x i400s ac current clamp
- 1x C1740 carrying case
- 1x 2 GB USB drive with manuals and FlukeView™ 2 software