Fluke PLS 180G Cross Line Green Laser Bare Tool
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- Point Laser Direction: 90° up, down, left, right
- Line Laser Width: ≤2 mm at 5 m
- Max power output: < 1 mW
PLS 180G Laser Level
The new PLS 180G green laser levels offer the durability and precision you expect from PLS, a Fluke Company. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly. Additionally, these products feature a pendulum lock to secure the laser during transport or if dropped.
- This professional self-leveling cross line laser level in both red and green is equipped for multiple applications including wall construction, acoustic ceiling installation, tile installation, residential and commercial construction.
- Kit includes magnetic L-bracket for fast, easy overhang and center- line measurements and the UB9 Universal Wall/Ceiling Bracket for fine vertical adjustment and ceiling installation.
- System includes the SLD laser line detector for use in bright lighting, long distances, or outdoors.
- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Green beam laser
- Horizontal fan angle: 180 °
- Vertical fan angle: 130°
- Durable pendulum lock
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site.
- PLS 180G laser level
- PLS canvas pouch
- PLS BP5 alkaline battery pack
- Safety Sheet and Quick Reference Guide