Fluke PLS 5-Point Red Laser Kit
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- Working range: ≤ 30 m (100 ft.)
- Accuracy: ≤ 3 mm @ 10 m (≤ 1/8 in at 30 ft.)
- Point Laser Diameter: ≤ 4 mm at 5 m
- Max power output: < 1 mW
PLS 5R Laser Kit
The new Fluke PLS 5R red laser levels offers durability and precision with a pendulum lock platform for safe transport and tilt mode functionality. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly.
- The PLS 5 is a self-leveling, five-point red laser level (plumb, level, and square horizontal and vertical points) equipped for multiple applications.
- Includes the PLS Pendulum Target for easy transfer of points to the floor during square alignment.
- Kit includes floor stand and L-bracket for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements.
- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Red laser beam
- Point laser direction: 90° up, down, left, right, forward
- Durable pendulum lock platform.
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site.
- PLS 5R laser level, PLS canvas pouch
- PLS BP5 alkaline battery pack
- PLS FS Floor Stand
- PLS MLB Magnetic L-Bracket
- PLS PT Pendulum Target
- PLS RRT4 Red Reflective Target
- Safety Sheet and Quick Reference Guide