Fluke TI480 Thermal Imaging Camera (Discontinued)
Availability: Out of stock
Please call us on 0800 583 4455 or email us on email@example.com for alternatives.
- 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) or 1280 x 960 with super resolution
- Temperature range up to -20°C to +800°C (-4°F to+1472°F)
- Frame rate 60Hz or 9Hz versions
The Fluke Ti480 Thermal Imager delivers stunning 640 x 480 resolution images at surprising affordability. The only 640 x 480 resolution pistol grip Fluke camera.
Bring your best to work.
The Ti480 is a rugged and superbly engineered 640 x 480 thermal imaging camera. Users can now perform thermal imaging inspections with more confidence and faster results than ever before - all with the ruggedness and ease of use expected from Fluke.
Meet the rigorous demands of thermal inspections.
This infrared camera is built to thwart harsh environments and accommodate the grueling demands of thermography users - truly "built for purpose".
Powerful, new, easy-to-use Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software is included.
Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software is a comprehensive and connected software platform that represents the future of integrated equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and reporting. It's easier than ever to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable, robust reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud. And you will be able to integrate with Fluke Connect – the largest integrated system of software and maintenance tools in the world.
Why work with anything less?
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- LaserSharp® Auto Focus calculates distance to your designated target with pinpoint1 accuracy
- MultiSharp™ Focus delivers automatically focused images throughout your field of view, dramatically eliminating potential for misdiagnosis
- IR Fusion® technology lets you easily adjust visible and infrared image blending
- Fluke Connect® links your camera to the Fluke network of wireless test and measurement tools
- Pre-calibrated optional lenses: 2x telephoto, and wide angle, let you capture images close up or from a distance
- Reduce the need to take notes in the field with two helpful features:
- IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system - captures digital images of the surrounding area to reference conditions or actual location
- Any additional details can also be saved to the file with voice annotation
- Highlight areas that are outside your pre-set "normal" temperature ranges quickly with color alarms
- One-handed pistol-grip for quick, point-and-shoot troubleshooting
- New included Fluke Connect SmartView® desktop software:
- Optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable, robust reports and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud