GW Instek PSU 12.5-120 Programmable Switching DC Power Supply
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
PSU 12.5 - 120 - 1500W Programmable Switching DC Power Supply
The PSU-Series is a single output programmable switching DC power supply covering a power range up to 1520W. This Series of products include five models with the combination from 6V to 60V rated voltages. As the PSU-series can be connected in series for maximum 2 units or in parallel for maximum 4 units, capacity of connecting multiple PSU-Series units for higher voltage or higher current output provides a broad coverage of applications.
The C.V / C.C priority selection of the PSU-Series is a very useful features for DUT protection. The conventional power supply normally operates under C.V mode when the power supply is turned on. This could bring a high inrush current to the capacitive load or current-intensive load at the power output on stage. Though the current becomes stable after the C.C mode is activated, the current spike occurred at the C.V and C.C crossover point may possibly damage the DUT. At the power output on stage, the PSU-Series is able to run under C.C priority to limit the current spike occurred at the threshold voltage and therefore protects DUT from the inrush current damage.
The OVP and OCP protections can prevent the DUT damage. Both OVP and OCP levels can be selected the range of 10% to 110%, with the default level set at 110%, of the rated voltage / current of the power supply. The PSU-Series provides USB Host / Device , LAN, RS-232 with RS-485 and Analog Control Interfaces as standard. The LabView driver is available at the rear panel for external control of the power On/ Off and the external monitoring of the power output voltage and current.
GW Instek PSU Series Features:
- Voltage Rating:6V/12.5V/20V/40V/60V
- Output Power Rating: 1200W~1520W
- C.V / C.C Priority ; Particularly Suitable for the Battery & LED Industry
- Adjustable Slew Rate
- Series and Parallel operation (2 Units in Series or 4 units in parallel)
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 19 Inch Rack Mount Size Design
- Standard Interface: LAN, RS-232 & RS-485, USB(Device / Host), Analog Control Interface
- Optional Interface: GPIB, Analog Control Interface (Isolated Voltage Control)
- Analog Control Interface (Isolated Current Control)
- Laboratories and Educational Facilities
- Product Testing and Quality Assurance
- Service Operation and Post-Sales support
- Product Development and Debugging