P9370B - Vector network analyzer, 9 kHz to 4.5 GHz, 2-port, with Thunderbolt 3 interface
Keysight P937xB & P938xB Streamline Series Vector Network Analyzer. Balance deadlines, productivity, budget and bench space.
Keysight P937xB & P938xB Streamline Series Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
Balance deadlines, productivity, budget and bench space with the Keysight P937xB and P938xB, new members of Keysight’s Streamline Series VNAs.
The VNA is packaged in a compact chassis and controlled by an external computer with powerful data processing capabilities and functionalities. The firmware running on the PC has the same intuitive GUI as the other Keysight VNAs which allows you to reduce switching cost between models.
Broad selection of VNAs
- Wide frequency (max 44 GHz) and 2- or 4- test ports
- General-purpose, basic network analysis for various applications (ex. wireless communication, education, aerospace/defense, etc.
Low-cost mm-wave test
- Keysight’s lowest-cost 44 GHz VNA
- Ideal for emerging mm-wave applications (ex. 5G FR2 component tests, materials measurements)
More test ports
- 4-port VNA up to 20 GHz for differential component tests (ex. cable assemblies, PC board impedance test)
- Multiport calibrated measurements by combining two VNAs