R&S® RTH1004 Handheld Oscilloscope
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Lab oscilloscope performance
When debugging embedded devices in the lab or analyzing complex problems in the field, the R&S®ScopeRider offers the performance and capabilities of a lab oscilloscope, as well as the form factor and ruggedness of a battery-operated handheld device.
Small sensor signals can be analyzed with an excellent vertical sensitivity of 2 mV/div. Triggering on protocol events and decoding protocol data enables convenient debugging of digital control signals. A digital trigger system provides the best trigger sensitivity available in a handheld oscilloscope, and 14 trigger types give the flexibility required to capture exactly the right signal. With 33 automatic measurement functions, the R&S®ScopeRider delivers the capabilities of a lab oscilloscope when analyzing signal parameters.
Safe measurements on power electronics
Analyzing modern electric drive systems requires measuring motor voltages and currents while analyzing digital control signals. Safety is a key consideration for such measurements.
The R&S®ScopeRider offers up to four isolated input channels with CAT IV 600 V rating that allows measurements of high-voltage electronics without compromising safety. Digital control signals can be analyzed with the 8-bit logic interface that is isolated from the analog input channels. The protocol trigger and decode capability of the R&S®ScopeRider is unprecedented in handheld oscilloscopes and provides a direct display of decoded messages.
Rohde & Schwarz Scope Rider RTH1004 offers the performance and capabilities of a laboratory oscilloscope together with the form factor and ruggedness of a battery-operated handheld device. Digital control signals can be analysed with the 8-bit logic interface that is isolated from the analog input channels. The protocol trigger and decode capability is unprecedented in handheld oscilloscopes and provides direct display of decoded messages. If extra safety is required, the RTH1004 can be remotely controlled with the Web browser via wireless LAN, separating the measurement location from the place where the user controls the instrument.
Features and Benefits
- 60 MHz with 5 Gsample/s sampling rate
- 4 isolated channels with CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V rating
- 10-bit ADC
- 50 000 waveforms per second
- Capacitive touch and keypad operation
- Integrated modes: lab performance oscilloscope; logic analyser; protocol analyser; data logger
- IP51 housing meeting military environmental requirements
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet for web-based remote control and quick data Access
- Battery operates for more than 4 hours on one charge
500 MHz, 10:1, 600 V CAT IV voltage probe (1 per channel), 600 V CAT IV test lead (1 per meter input), user manual, lithium-ion battery pack, power supply with plugs.
- Safe debugging of embedded power supplies
- Fast debugging using specialised triggers
- Wireless control can be used for increased operator safety
- Quick and efficient troubleshooting