Sorensen SGX Programmable Precision High Power DC Power Supply with Touch Screen Display
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
At the heart of the SGX is a 5 kW power module. Depending on the output voltage, one to six modules can be configured in a single chassis to deliver 5 kW to 30 kW of power. Combinations of these chassis can then be easily paralleled to achieve power levels up to 150 kW. Paralleled units operate like one single supply providing the total system current.
- Quickly and expertly control supply with intuitive touchscreen.
- High Power Density: up to 15 kW in 3U chassis; 30kW in 6U chassis
- Wide Voltage Range: 0-10V up to 0-1000V, from 4 to 30 kW
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Parallelable up to 150 kW
- Form, fit and function compatibility with previous SG power supplies
Advanced Intelligent Control The SGX Series is operated from the intuitive, easy-to-use front panel touchscreen display. Quickly access output programming parameters, measurements, sequencing, configuration and system settings from the touchscreen interface. Functions and parameters can be directly selected from the touch screen or by using the encoder selector button.
The control resolution is adjusted by a dynamic rate change algorithm that combines the benefits of precise control over small parameter changes with quick sweeps through the entire range. Additionally, the instrument can be controlled via LXI Ethernet and RS232 standard control interfaces, as well as through the optional GPIB control interface.
- Avionics Test
- Power Simulation
- ATE Applications
- Frequency Conversion
- IEC Standards Testing