Tektronix RSA306 USB Spectrum Analyzer (Discontinued)
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
The RSA306: a new class of instrument.
The RSA306 offers full-featured spectrum analysis and deep signal analysis at a price unmatched by any previous offering. Using the latest in commercial interfaces and available computing power, the RSA306 separates signal acquisition from measurement, dramatically lowering the cost of instrument hardware. Data analysis, storage and replay is performed on your personal computer, tablet or laptop. Managing the PC separately from the acquisition hardware makes processing upgrades easy, and minimizes IT management issues.
SignalVu-PC™ software and an API for deep analysis and fast programmatic interaction.
The RSA306 operates with SignalVu-PC, a powerful program that is the basis of Tektronix performance signal analyzers. SignalVu-PC offers a deep analysis capability previously unavailable in value-priced solutions. Real-time processing of the DPX spectrum/spectrogram is enabled in your PC, further reducing the cost of hardware. Customers who need programmatic access to the instrument can choose either the SignalVu-PC programmatic interface or use the included application programming interface (API) that provides a rich set of commands and measurements. A MATLAB driver for the API is available, enabling operation with MATLAB and the Instrument Control Toolbox.
Key Performance Specifications:
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- +20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- Captures interference to ensure that you see problems first time, every time
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- Full-featured spectrum analysis capability with included Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ software
- 27 spectrum and signal analysis measurements standard
- Options for mapping, modulation analysis, standards support, pulse measurements, and frequency settling
- Real time Spectrum/Spectrogram display to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting
- Application programming interface (API) included for Microsoft Windows environments
- MATLAB instrument driver for use with Instrument Control Toolbox
- Streaming capture records long-term events
- Maintenance, installation and repair in the factory or field
- Value-conscious design and manufacturing
- Interference hunting