Tektronix RSA503A Spectrum Analyzer Portable Real Time USB Signal Analyzer
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
The Tektronix RSA500 Series saves you time and helps you succeed.
Model Frequency Range Real-Time Bandwidth Minimum Event Duration for 100% POI SFDR (typical) RSA503A 9 kHz-3.0 GHz 40 MHz 15 μs 70 dBc RSA507A 9 kHz-7.5 GHz 40 MHz 15 μs 70 dBc RSA513A 9 kHz-13.6 GHz 40 MHz 15 μs 70 dBc RSA518A 9 kHz-18.0 GHz 40 MHz 15 μs 70 dBc
Performance with no compromises.
The RSA500 provides performance to match conventional mid-range spectrum analyzers on the market. With real-time sweeps and a 4x faster scanning capability compared to other spectrum analyzers, you won’t miss signals you need to see and complete tasks faster. No compromises for even your toughest challenges.
Powerful and intuitive. Measurement insight at your fingertips.
The RSA500 is powered by SignalVu® software – the same software used on the full-line of Tektronix Real-time Spectrum Analyzers. Delivering unlimited access to advanced measurement and analysis capabilities that you can save, customize or share with peers. There are 26 add-on packages that cover general purpose modulation analysis, pulsed signal analysis, Bluetooth 5, and commercial wireless signal analysis.
Simplify your time in the field
With a built-in tracking generator for RF component test and GPS to geo-locate and map signals, the RSA500 makes field test a lot easier. Application-optimized software options for vector signal analysis, pulsed measurements, EMI/EMC pre-compliance testing, RADHAZ detection and more, make signal analysis a breeze.
See more with proprietary DPX® technology.
Discover the most difficult, hard-to-find problems with the powerful real-time architecture of the RSA Series. With the advanced DPX® technology, you can see RF characteristics that are practically invisible to a conventional spectrum analyzer.
Accidents happen. Make sure you're protected.
We have the only plan in the industry to offer coverage for accidental damage. Yes, this includes screen damage, spills, broken mounts, and electrostatic discharge or electronic overstress events. Reduce unplanned repair or replacement costs with our Total Protection Plan. Watch the video or click below to learn more.
The RSA500 series was built to bring real-time spectrum analysis to solving the problems of spectrum managers, interference hunters and network maintenance personnel who need to track down hard to find interferers, maintain RF networks and keep records of their efforts. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40 MHz realtime bandwidths with great fidelity in harsh environments. With 70 dB spurious free dynamic range and frequency coverage to 18.0 GHz, all signals of interest can be examined with high confidence in your measurement results. The USB form factor moves the weight of the instrument off of your hands, and replaces it with a lightweight Windows tablet or laptop. Holding a light PC instead of a heavy spectrum analyzer means you can move faster, for longer, and get your work done faster.
The optional tracking generator enables gain/loss measurements for quick tests of filters, duplexers and other network elements, and you can add cable and antenna measurements of VSWR, return loss, distance to fault and cable loss as needed.
Features and benefits:
- 9 kHz to 3.0/7.5/13.6/18.0 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- High speed full-span sweeps (70 GHz/sec) for fast setup and discovery
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver for mapping
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- DataVu-PC software enables multi-unit recording in variable bandwidths
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental, shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- Internal battery for extended field operations
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX® Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting
- EMC/EMI pre-compliance and troubleshooting - CISPR detectors, predefined standards, limit lines, easy accessory setup, ambient capture, failure analysis, and report generation
- 15 μsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- Accessories including tablet PC, calibration kits, adapters and phasestable cables offer a complete field solution for interference hunting and transmitter maintenance
- Spectrum management
- Interference hunting
- General purpose spectrum analysis
- Radio network installation and maintenance
- Spectrum monitoring
- EMI/EMC compliance testing and troubleshooting
- Spectrum operations
- Radiation hazard (RADHAZ) testing
- Emissions control (EMCON) monitoring
- Signal intelligence (SIGINT) monitoring