Tektronix RSA607A Spectrum Analyzer Portable Real Time USB Signal Analyzer
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
The Tektronix RSA600 Series gives you the bandwidth and analysis tools you need to succeed.
Model Frequency Range Real-Time Bandwidth Minimum Event Duration for 100% POI SFDR (typical) List Price RSA603A 9 kHz-3.0 GHz 40 MHz 100 μs 70 dBc See above RSA607A 9 kHz-7.5 GHz 40 MHz 100 μs 70 dBc See above
The Tektronix RSA600 series brings real-time spectrum analysis and wide analysis bandwidth to solving the problems of engineers who need to characterize, validate and manufacture their designs. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40 MHz bandwidths with great fidelity. With 70 dB dynamic range and frequency coverage to 7.5 GHz, you can fully characterize wideband signals up to 40 MHz bandwidths. The USB form factor moves the processing power to the PC of your choice, so you decide when you need more processing power or memory.
The optional tracking generator enables gain/loss measurements for quick tests of filters, amplifiers, duplexers and other components, and you can add cable and antenna measurements of VSWR, return loss, distance to fault, and cable loss as needed.
Series features and benefits:
- 9 kHz to 3.0/7.5 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- Amplitude accuracy of 0.2 dB to 3 GHz (95% confidence)
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss, antenna and cable measurements
- Streaming capture can be used to record and play back long term events
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent finding transient problems
- 100 µsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time, every time
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- Accessories including tablet PC, calibration kits, adapters and phasestable cables offer a complete solution for design, characterization, and manufacturing
The migration to mobile communications is creating unprecedented pressure for more spectrum capacity in a complex and crowded signal environment. Tek’s Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers help you discover and examine sources of interference quickly so you can locate and identify unwanted activity. You can ensure your signal integrity and adherence to compliance standards using the RSA306B, RSA500, or RSA600 for real-time spectrum insights.
- The RSA600 spectrum analyzer's proprietary DPX technology enables precise, real-time measurements packaged in a portable, rugged form factor and easy-to-use software interface.
- The RSA600 spectrum analyzer covers up to 7.5 GHz, with 40 MHz bandwidth capture
EMI/EMC pre-compliance Testing
Save cost and precious time by performing pre-compliance testing in your lab with our Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers. You can use peak detection with a free version of SignalVu-PC. You also get more accurate results with quasi-peak and average detection.
Reduce manufacturing costs and test time with better test flexibility
The USB RSA’s are a great choice for manufacturers looking for greater throughput and product quality, all while controlling testing costs. The RSA 306B, 500, and 600 units offer support for major Internet of Things (IoT) standards in SignalVu-PC software, come with a complete offering of drivers and code examples, and include testing support for IoT technologies such as WiFi and the new Bluetooth 5.0.
Maximize your student’s learning
With our full featured and affordable Real-time Spectrum Analyzers, your students can capture results of experiments, perform analysis, and generate lab reports on their laptops, saving time and optimizing learning opportunities. It’s compact and portable size makes it easy to conduct experiments away from the lab in real world environments.