Tektronix TBS2074 Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Tektronix TBS2074 - 70 MHz, 1 GS/s, 20 M record length, 4-channel digital phosphor oscilloscope.
With a 9-inch WVGA display, 20 million point record length and 1 GS/s sample rate, TBS2000 Series Oscilloscopes capture and display significantly more signal to help you evaluate designs faster. Easily and confidently analyze your signals with new on-waveform cursor readouts and 32 automated measurements, each with informative tips to help you quickly choose the right one. The TekVPI® probe interface works with traditional BNC connections, but also enables wide application coverage with the latest active voltage probes and current probes.
Key performance specifications
- 2 and 4 analog channel models
- 100 and 70 MHz bandwidth models
- Up to 1 GS/s sampling rate
- 20 M record length on all channels
- 5 year warranty
- 9-inch WVGA color display
- 15 horizontal grids show 50% more signal
- TekVPI probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes with automatic scaling and units
- 32 automated measurements, and FFT function for thorough waveform analysis
- HelpEverywhere provides helpful on-screen tips
- Built-in Scope Intro handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- 2-channel models are highly-portable at 2.62 kg (5.8 lbs)
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage
- Wi-Fi interface provides wireless communications capability 1 support
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel for easy connection to a PC
- LXI compliant 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port for remote control over LAN
Designed to make your work easier
The TBS2000 Series is designed for easy operation and quick hands-on learning. Dedicated controls provide quick access to important settings, so you can evaluate signals faster. Many oscilloscopes provide 8 vertical divisions and 10 horizontal divisions, but the TBS2000 gives you 10 vertical divisions and 15 horizontal divisions, so you can see more of your signal. The display also offers more room for measurement results and menu information.