End of an Era. Last time buy on the Tektronix TDS3000C Scopes
It really is an end of an era! This is your last chance to get your hands on the iconic Tektronix TDS3000C Scopes.
The Tektronix TDS3000C Oscilloscope series will soon become unavailable in the UK. However, we have a limited number of the TDS3054C model scopes in stock.
Performance you need at a price you can afford:
- Provides a greater level of insight into complex signals
- Quickly debug and characterise signals with digital real-time (DRT) sampling technology and sin(x)/x interpolation
- Ease of use features: Easy setup and use when working under tight deadlines
- Portable design: Work where you need to
- Application modules for specialised analysis
- Used for applications such as digital design and debug, video installation and service, power supply design, education and training, telecommunications mask testing, manufacturing test and general bench testing
Be the first to take advantage of this special offer and request a quotation today >
Tektronix TDS3054C Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope
- 500MHz Bandwidth Colour Display
- 5GS/s 4 Channels
- Full VGA Colour Screen
- Automatic Wave Anomaly Detection
- Ethernet Interface Standard
- Front Panel USB Host Port
- NI LabVIEW SignalExpress™ Tektronix Edition LE Software
Add your accessories / application modules for specialised analysis!
Along with the TDS3054C, we also have the following modules / accessories in stock:
- TDS3AAM - Advanced Analysis Module. Adds extended math capability, arbitrary math expressions, measurement statistics and additional automated measurements.
- TDS3GV - GPIB, VGA, RS-232 interface.
- TDS3BATC - Lithium ion battery pack for up to 3 hours continuous operation without line power
Offer ends until stocks last.
Request a Quote / Pricing Info Today
Limited stock available! Order yours now.