FLIR T1030sc with 45° Lens, High Speed Interface (HIS) and ResearchIR Max
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
FLIR T1030sc 45° RIR Max and HSI included
From its extraordinarily sensitive HD detector to its portable, flexible design, FLIR built the for anyone who needs high thermal sensitivity, fast raw data streaming, and customizable features in a battery-powered, handheld, uncooled LWIR camera. The captures images with 786,432 non-contact temperature measurements at 30 frames per second. With the High Speed Interface (HSI) connection, the camera streams lossless HD radiometric imagery at 120 Hz or up to 480 Hz with windowing.
The offers a thermal sensitivity of < 20 mK (NETD), more than twice the industry standard, and wide temperature ranges with calibrations up to 2000°C. Its FLIR OSX Precision HDIR Optical System features an ultrasonic drive, ambient temperature drift compensation, and parasitic radiation protection.
This camera is designed as a stand-alone data collection and analysis real-time radiometric system with full toolset embedded right in the camera. View, acquire, analyze, and share data with FLIR's ResearchIR Max software, or with MathWorks® MATLAB.
FLIR Infrared Camera Features:
- 1024 × 768 LWIR HD detector
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) of < 20 mK, more than 2x as sensitive as the industry standard
- On-camera measurement tools and analytics packed in a portable, battery-powered, ergonomic handheld design
- Raw high-speed data streaming at 120 Hz, or up to 480 Hz with windowing (NUC Corrected, Digital Counts)
- Full-frame, lossless radiometric video recording to the camera's removable SD card
- Wide object temperature ranges - up to 2000°C - while maintaining accuracy of ±2°C
- FLIR OSX Precision HDIR interchangeable lenses provides high-fidelity imagery and accurate temperature measurements at any focal length
- Wi-Fi communication simplifies image sharing, remote control and viewing, and quick reporting from the field
- View, acquire, analyze, and share data with provided FLIR ResearchIR Max software, or MathWorks® MATLAB (sold separately)
Need infrared training? We offer training, certification, and re-certification in all aspects of infrared thermography use - Find out more.
Thermal Imaging Camera for R&D Applications: