Amprobe ALC 110 Leakage Current Clamp
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Low influence of external low frequency magnetic fields: ≤ 30 A/m, operating class 2 @ IN: 3.500 mA – 600.0 mA
AC frequency: 15 Hz to 1 kHz
Prevent unplanned downtime by detecting leakage currents with the ALC-110 Leakage Current Clamp.
Rated CAT 111 600V to ensure electrical safety, the ALC-110 is designed to resist external magnetic fields for highly accurate readings.
Designed according to IEC/EN61557-13, VDE 0413-13
The ALC-110-EUR true-rms leakage current clamp meter helps users detect, document and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent RCD/RCCB trips, all without downtime or switching equipment off.
The ALC-110-EUR is designed for industrial applications for leakage current testing in installations as well as for appliance testing.
• Following the standard for leakage current clamps IEC/EN 61557-13
• Low influence of external low-frequency magnetic fields: ≤ 30 A/m, operating class 2 @ IN: 3.500 mA – 600.0 mA
• True-rms measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
• Mechanical lock of the jaw; jaw opening 30 mm (1.2 in)
• Highest resolution of 0.001 mA, measure up to 60 A
• Selectable filter function removes unwanted noise
• Selectable filters: - Low Pass Filter Function for appliance measuring (acc. IEC/EN 61557-16 amendment A)
- 50/60 Hz filter
- no filter
• Broad frequency range 15 Hz to 1 kHz which makes this clamp ideal for a wide range of applications including industrial and railway application
• Selectable limits:
0.25 mA, 0.5 mA, 3.5 mA, 10 mA, 12 mA
• Max readings and hold function
• High safety rating: CAT III 600 V
• Auto power-off to save battery life
• Backlight display; auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- Measurement of earth leakage current
- Measurement of differential leakage currents
- Measurement of leakage current through the earth (PE) conductor
- Tracing the source of earth leakage current
- Measurement of current consumption of appliances in service or customer service sector without interruption to the circuit