Amprobe IRC-110 Thermal Camera
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
Point-and-shoot thermal imaging technology for the professional
The Beha-Amprobe IRC-110-EUR thermal camera, designed for the professional, is rugged with point-and-shoot functionality to give you a visual heat map image for quick and accurate identification of temperature related issues. Troubleshoot electrical connections, motors, HVAC, mechanical, automotive applications and insulation leaks around buildings to identify potential energy savings.
- Infrared heat map image
- blending at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%,
- and 100%. Direct link to real world
- hot spot location.
- • Three selectable color palettes,
- for better analytical evaluation.
- (grey scale, hot iron and rainbow)
- • Center-point temperature
- measurement and focus free
- • IR measurement 20:1 Distance
- to Spot ratio
- • Adjustable emissivity from 0.10
- to 1.00
- • Auto off function
- • Selectable °C and °F
- • Intuitive joystick navigation to
- on-screen menu and settings