GW Instek GSM-20H10 Precision Source Meter
GW Instek GSM-20H10 is a precision source meter that provides highly stable DC power and instrument-grade 6½-digit multimeter measurements.
GW Instek GSM-20H10 is a precision source meter that provides highly stable DC power and instrument-grade 6½-digit multimeter measurements. It can be used as a voltage source, current source, voltmeter, ammeter, and ohmmeter, which is uniquely ideal for the evaluation of component characteristics and the test applications of production, including nanomaterials and components, semiconductor architecture, organic materials, high-efficiency illumination, passive components and material characteristics analysis, etc.
GSM-20H10 provides four-quadrant operation of ±210V/±1.05A/22W. The first and third quadrants operate as power supplies to supply power to the load. The second and fourth quadrants function as loads to consume power internally. Voltage value, current value and resistance value can be measured while operating the power supply or load function with an accuracy of 0.012% and a resolution of 1µV/10pA/10µΩ.
- Maximum Output ±210V/±1.05A/22W
- Built-in 4 Sequence Output Modes (Stair, Log, SRC-MEM, Custom), up to 2500 Points
- OVP /OTP Protection Function
- 0.012% Basic Measure Accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Variable Sampling SpeedSDM (Source Delay Measure) Cycle
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire Remote V-source and Measure Sensing
- Variable Display Digits
- Built-in Limit Function
- Built-in 5 Calculation Functions
- 4.3" TFT LCD, Digital Number Keyboard
- Built-in RTC Clock
- Interface: RS-232, USBTMC, LAN, GPIB (Optional)
- Semiconductor Component Characteristic Testing
- Energy and Efficiency Characteristic Testing
- Organic Material Characteristic Testing
- Nanomaterial Characteristic Testing