Keithley 2614B Dual Channel SourceMeter
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- Dual Channel SourceMeter
- Sourcing Current: ± 100nA to ± 10A
- Sourcing Voltage: ± 200mV to ± 200V
- Power: 60W
SourceMeter dual channel, 200V/1.5A/10A pulse
The Series 2600B System SourceMeter SMU Instruments are the industry’s leading current/voltage source and measure solutions, and are built from Keithley’s 3rd generation SMU technology. The Series 2600B offers single- and dual-channel models that combine the capabilities of a Precision Power Supply, true Current Source, 6-1/2 digit DMM, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, Pulse Generator, and Electronic Load – all into one tightly integrated instrument.
The result is a powerful solution that significantly boosts productivity in applications ranging from bench-top I/V characterization through highly-automated production test. For bench-top use, Series 2600B instruments feature built-in, Java-based software that enables plug & play I/V testing through any browser, on any computer, from anywhere in the world.
For automated system applications, the Series 2600B’s Test Script Processor (TSP) runs complete test programs from inside the instrument for industry-best throughput. In larger, multi-channel applications, Keithley’s TSP-Link technology works together with TSP to enable high-speed, SMU-per-pin parallel testing. Because Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU Instruments have fully isolated channels that do not require a mainframe, they can be easily re-configured and redeployed as your test applications evolve.
- Tightly-integrated, 4-quadrant voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6 ½ digit resolution
- Family of models offer industry’s widest dynamic range: 10A pulse to 0.1fA and 200V to 100nV
- Built-in, Java-based test software enables true plug & play I/V characterization and test through any browser.
- TSP (Test Script Processing) technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for best-in-class system-level throughput
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test without a mainframe
- Software emulation for Keithley’s Model 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces
- Free software drivers and development/debug tools
- Optional ACS-Basic semiconductor component characterization software
Data Sheet Accessory Description 2000-BENCHKIT MULTI MODEL BENCH CONVERSION KIT 237-ALG-15 LOW NOISE TRIAX CABLE 15M(50FT) 237-ALG-2 LOW NOISE TRIAX CABLE 237-TRX-BAR 3 LUG F/3LUG F TRIAX 2600-ALG-2 LOW NOISE TRIAX CABLE WITH ALLIGATOR CLIPS 2600-BAN BANANA JACK INTERFACE CABLE 2600-DEMO-TRX TRIAX TO PHOENIX DEMO ONLY 2600-FIX-TRX CABLE CONNECTING 2600 SMU TO HI AND LO TRIAX 2600-KIT 2600 SERIES SCREW TERMINAL CONNECTOR KIT 2600-TLINK 2600 SERIES TRIGGER I/O TO TLINK INTERFACE CABLE 2600-TRIAX TRIAX ADAPTER FOR 2600 SERIES 2600B-PM-2 1.5A /200V PROTECTION MODULE WITH TERMINAL BLOCK CONNECTORS 4299-1 HEAVY DUTY RACK MOUNT KIT 2600 SERIES SINGLE UNIT 4299-10 DUAL FIXED RACK-MOUNT KIT FOR ONE 2U GRAPHICAL DISPLAY INSTRUMENT AND ONE SERIES 26XX INSTRUMENT 4299-2 HEAVY DUTY RACK MOUNT KIT FOR TWO UNITS 4299-5 1U VENT PANEL 4804 MALE BNC TO FEMALE TRIAX ADAPT 7007-1 SHIELDED GPIB CABLE,1M (3.2FT) 7007-2 SHIELDED GPIB CABLE,2M (6.5FT) 7007-3 SHIELDED GPIB CABLE,3M (10FT) 7007-4 SHIELDED GPIB CABLE, 4M 13 FT 7010 IEEE ADAPTER 7078-TRX-1 3 SLOT TRIAX CABLE, 1 FT 7078-TRX-10 3 SLOT TRIAX CABLE, 10FT 7078-TRX-12 3 LUG TRIAX CABLE, 12FT 7078-TRX-20 3 SLOT TRIAX CABLE, 20FT 7078-TRX-3 3 SLOT TRIAX CABLE, 3FT 7078-TRX-5 3 SLOT TRIAX CABLE 7078-TRX-6IN 3 SLOT LOW NOISE TRIAX CABLE,6IN (.15M) 7078-TRX-BNC 3-SLOT MALE TRIAX TO BNC ADAPTER 7078-TRX-GND 3-SLOT MALE TRIAX TO BNC ADAPTER (GUARD REMOVED) 7078-TRX-TBC 3 LUG TRIAX BULKHD CONN 8101-4TRX 4 PIN TRANSISTOR FIXTURE 8606 MODULAR PROBE KIT KPCI-488LPA LOW PROFILE IEEE-488 INTERFACE BOARD KUSB-488B IEEE-488.2 USB-TO-GPIB INTERFACE ADAPTER
I-V functional test and characterization of a wide range of devices, including:
- Discrete and passive components:
- Two-leaded – Sensors, disk drive heads, metal oxide varistors (MOVs), diodes, zener diodes, sensors, capacitors, thermistors
- Three-leaded – Small signal bipolar junction transistors (BJTs), field-effect transistors (FETs), and more
- Simple ICs – Optos, drivers, switches, sensors, converters, regulators
- Integrated devices – small scale integrated (SSI) and large scale integrated (LSI)
- Analog ICs
- Radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs)
- Application specific integrated circuits (ASICs)
- System on a chip (SOC) devices
- Optoelectronic devices such as light-emitting diodes (LEDs), laser diodes, high brightness LEDs (HBLEDs), vertical cavity surface-emitting lasers (VCSELs), displays
- Wafer level reliability
- NBTI, TDDB, HCI, electromigration
- Solar Cells
- And more...