Tektronix TBS1202B-EDU Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Regular Price: £1,440.00
On Sale £1,150.00
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
It's a powerful solution at an affordable price - 200 MHz Bandwidth Model, 2-channel Model, Up to 2 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels.
It's a powerful solution at an affordable price.
Teaching and learning how to use an oscilloscope isn't just easier than ever, it's more effective than ever. Featuring exclusive integrated courseware capability, the TBS1000B-EDU Series is the first oscilloscope designed with engineering instructors and students in mind. it's a powerful solution at an affordable price.
KEY PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS:
- 200 MHz Bandwidth Model
- 2-channel Model
- Up to 2 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 2.5k point Record Length on All Channels
- Advanced triggers including pulse and line-selectable video triggers
- Courseware and web-based content eco-system
- Autoset enable/disable
- Digital real-time sampling
- Built-in analysis tools
- 7 inch WVGA display
- Dual-channel frequency counter
- Documentation CD
- 5-year warranty
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel for easy connection to a PC
The innovative Courseware feature sets up an education ecosystem by combining powerful PC Course Editor software with the TBS1000B-EDU instruments and a Courseware landing page. The new feature gives educators the ability to create lab descriptions and instructions and then upload the material directly onto a TBS1000-EDU oscilloscope, their is also the option to edit existing labs aswell. For more information on this please see the attached data sheet.
STANDARD PROBE AND ACCESSORIES:
- One TPP0201 200 MHz per channel, 10X Passive Probe
- CD with customer documentation
- Education CD with Courseware SW and examples
- Power Cord
- Calibration Certificate, Installation and safety manual