Testo 320B - Flue Gas Analyser- Advanced Kit
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- CO Range: 0 to 4000 ppm
- Temperature Range: -40 to +1200 °C
- Pressure Range: 0 to +300 hPa
The testo 320B Flue Gas Analyser is ideal for carrying out installation and maintenance work on heating systems. In conjunction with the supplied flue gas probe, the compact flue gas analyser can be used to measure flue gas, draught, pressure, ambient CO and differential temperature.
With its self-explanatory menu guidance, the flue gas analyser is very easy to operate. It shows the readings on the high-resolution colour display, which is easy to read even when the light is poor. The memory of the flue gas analyser can record up to 20 measurement protocols. It is possible to export the measurement protocols in Excel optionally via mini-USB.
Quality that you can depend on: the testo 320B flue gas analyser is compliant with EN 50379, Part 1-3.
testo 320B flue gas analysis set: reliable instrument, practical accessories
- Ready to start measuring flue gas on heating systems: the testo 320 basic flue gas analyser is equipped with two sensors – an O2and a CO sensor (without H2 compensation). In the case of CO measurement, the measuring range goes up to 4,000 ppm. For flue gas measurement, you need a compact or modular flue gas probe. A compact flue gas probe is included in the set. A temperature probe is integrated into the probe. All relevant flue gas measurement parameters can therefore be calculated: CO2 value, efficiency and flue gas loss. The flue gas analyser can also be used for flue draught measurements or pressure measurements
- Changing probes is easy: the probes can be changed by the user. This means that you can order the other probes specifically required for your flue gas analysis (e.g multi-hole probe, dual wall clearance probe, flexible flue gas probe)
- Single-hose connection: just one hand movement is needed to securely connect all channels for the flue gas measurement via the probe coupling (gas paths, draught, temperature probe integrated in the flue gas probe)
- Long service life thanks to the long-life Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Built-in magnets enable the flue gas analyser to be attached to the burner/boiler quickly and easily
- Integrated condensate trap: easy to empty
- Advantage of owning the set: in the set you get the flue gas analyser with compact flue gas probe, USB mains unit (with USB cable) and instrument case
Kit contains analyser unit, compact flue gas probe (180 x 6mm), testo IR-printer, differential temperature pipe wrap probes (x2), pressure connector adaptor set, AC to USB charger unit, hard carry case