Vermason Magsnap 360 Wrist Straps and Coiled Cords - 3.6m (Discontinued)
Availability: Normally in Stock / Short Lead Time
- NEW 360° Rotation Between Wristband and Coil Cord
- Designed to promote comfort, freedom of motion, and reduce strain on the operator's wrist.
- NEW Magnetic Connection Between Wrist Band and Coil Cord
- Creates a superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures that can occur in traditional snap connections which use springs. Extends lifespan of the wrist strap and maintains a 1-5 pound perpendicular breakaway force to prevent accidental disconnects.
- Dual Wire Metal Expansion Wristband and Coil Cord
- Creates a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 107 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53. If one conductor is damaged, the operator will maintain the path-to-ground through the other conductor.
- Metal Expansion Wristband
- Medical Grade Series Stainless Steel Backplate and Links
- Creates a more reliable path-to-ground for the operator and is ideal for use with low voltage style monitors.
- Coil Cord
- 3.5mm Right Angle Mono Plug Connector
- Works with standard dual wire monitors and grounding jacks.
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord
- Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm.
- Date Coded
- Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- UL Listed
- Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety.
- Made in the United States of America